We need contributors to help grow our community here at Yeners Way. Anyone can contribute to Yeners Way with articles and tutorials about cake decorating. This can be anything from quick tips and tricks to detailed photo or even video tutorials. Not only that but you can continue to collect on going payments for your posts based on their performance, with metrics like number of views and comments. The better your content, the more you earn!
Firstly, you will need to create a free account here at Yeners Way. Then just go to your profile and click on the ‘Blog’ tab, and then the ‘Write New Post’ tab. After you submit your article, it will be pending for approval. As soon as it’s approved you will be notified.
Basically anything that caters to the cake decorating community but here’s some ideas…
- Video Tutorials
- Photo Tutorials
- Product or Book Reviews
- How to’s
- Promote yourself as an author / cake artist. Every post will be properly attributed.
- Share your knowledge and help the community.
- Earn money. Possibly on a recurring basis.
How much you earn depends on a number of different factors. Quality of content, number of pictures, views and comments are all calculated accordingly. Every approved submission will automatically receive a base amount and then further commissions are calculated based on how well your post performs on the site. All View statistics are tracked using trusted data directly from Google Analytics.
Yes, at any time you can log into your account and go to the Blog tab under your profile. You will be able to see all your approved posts and all the statistics for each one. As well as total earned and due payments.
Payments will be made on a monthly basis to your Paypal account. Please note that payments can only be made via Paypal at this time. You can set your Paypal email address under the ‘Post Earnings’ sub tab under the ‘Blog’ tab of your profile.
We will not approve every submission but here are some rules you need to be aware of as well as some guidelines to increase your chances of getting approved.
- Your posts must be related to cake decorating.
- Content must be your original work and cannot be published anywhere else online.
- All content submitted (text, images, video) must be owned by you and cannot infringe any copyright laws.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Use good quality photographs that have good lighting.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Check if we already have something similar at Yeners Way.
- Use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your ability. Of course we will fix anything we see before we publish your post.
- You may include links to sites that are relevant to your post but they should be SEO friendly. (Yeners Way, not http://www.yenersway.com)
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Don’t use your posts to try to directly sell something.
- All your posts will include an author box that includes some information about you as well as social links.
- If you want to double check your idea for an article, please feel free to contact us before you start writing.
- Yeners Way reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- Yeners Way reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
If you have any more questions that aren’t answered here or are having any trouble with anything, please let us know at info(at)yenersway.com and we will get back to you shortly.