Learn how to make a Samurai Warrior Centrepiece out of Pastillage.
In this tutorial, I am going to make a Samurai Warrior sculpture as a centrepiece out of my favourite sugar paste, pastillage. It will have an internal skeleton support. This tutorial contains loads of different techniques that will help you create a pastillage centrepiece of your own.
What you’ll learn…
- Copper pipe soldering for construction
- Referring to a skeleton to build construction
- Clothing on body to achieve realistic creases
- Making a sword held strongly by the hand
- Traditional Samurai clothing
Yeners Pastillage is available at YenersPastillage.com