Learn how to create this classic convertible 1960 MGA Roadster out of cake.
Watch through every step of the process as Yener shapes the cake, creates all the parts and finally assembles everything together to create this classic convertible car cake. This tutorial has quite a few small parts to make so it’s a good idea to double check with the parts checklists provided to make sure you don’t miss anything.
In this tutorial, you will learn…
- – how to create a metallic looking surface.
- – a little trick to make a car look like its standing on its wheels.
- – how to carve a car cake using blueprints.
- – how to prepare and assemble fondant parts to add detail to a cake.
- – how to make a realistic windscreen for a convertible car cake.