Over the last few years, we have had quite a few requests from people who want to be coached on a private 1-on-1 basis by Serdar Yener. 1-on-1 coaching/mentoring calls with Serdar via Skype or Facebook Messenger in 1 or 2 hour sessions are now available.
Need help with your cake or centerpiece project?
Maybe you are preparing for a competition with a daring subject?
Need some general or professional advice on running a cake business?
Or maybe there’s a particular technical or methodical issue that you are having trouble with?
Serdar is ready and prepared to give you his guidance!
Here’s how it works…
1. Have a specific goal in mind of something you want to achieve. Whether it’s just to gain some particular knowledge or it is to make a specific cake or centerpiece etc.
2. Click on the button below and complete the application form.
3. Expect a response from Serdar with acceptance and additional questions to answer.
4. Depending the complexity of your subject, Chef Yener will be offering you a draft schedule, with recommended number of 2 and 1 hour sessions with a work plan and fees.
5. Your acceptance.
6. Flexible time schedules will be decided according to both parties availability, time zones and work progress.
7. Prepare to accept homework if standard of work is not reached to expected level.
If you are interested in speaking with Serdar, please click the button below and fill out the application form.
Please note that not all applications will be approved. Students should be prepared for the session in practical fashion to avoid loss of time. All fees are to be paid in advance.